Re: Pronken met je Platinums

Bedankt allemaal!

@Marty: Ik kopieer even wat ik op PSNP heb gezet...
Final stats only counting the time of the glitch:
234h11 if I count all sessions
198h20 if I count sessions that didn't end in an error

I just went through all data again and here's something interesting I noticed: I had a crash once because I let go of the R1 button too early, the rubberband jumped off the button while I grabbed it to end that session. In that case only the small savefile was saved and the big one wasn't. But if I make a sum of all sessions after this session, I get 148h26 total. This is fairly close to the 143h @Chron-o-John logged.

So I think, maybe my kilometre stats were reset by that error caused by letting R1 go too early.

It's all theory and speculation but it's the only reason I can see in my list to explain the big difference in total time. A lot of sessions before and after didn't end in an error and saved both files properly. Also the challenges from before that crash were still saved.

The game also consistently crashed at 4h50 on my PS4 Pro but still changed both savefiles. So I started to avoid that but it still happened 3 times after the crash where I let go of R1 too early.

I never actually played the tutorial, I just let it load and waited until the saving icon (3 dots in a circle) in the top left was gone before I quit the application. In the early sessions I tried doing the tutorial, but even if it was only a session of 2h it would still end in a crash after pressing 'let me try' or 'back'.

I also started the game for the first time after installing patch 1.05 and did everything on this patch level.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/925 ... nt=2202582